Mahlon 7/4 9:30am, Ride!

ytc100

Heythorp - go buy a bike already!

Laura - This ride won't be as technical as today's and there are a couple of bail out points. Not that I'm trying to encourage you to test those ribs again. ;)

Last edited:

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Awesome 15 Mile ride today guys! I'll post the GPS data later.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
damn, i knew i should have logged on instead of drinking those last few beers.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
ytc100 said:
Any chance of getting one of these for our ride??

Thanks.

I just built a new system so I have to still install google earth again. But I'll get the data posted as soon as I can.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Here is our track from the ride. I put in blue the part of the trail I was talking about that goes to the overlook. I was right, we totally bypassed that section fo the trail. I am used to going straight down to the road and crossing by the camping / ball fields.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
scott, what was the final milage yesterday?? btw, i'm pretty sure i'm going to convert the 970 to single speed...

ytc100

bonefishjake said:
scott, what was the final milage yesterday?? btw, i'm pretty sure i'm going to convert the 970 to single speed...

I had around 11.8 but I made a couple of parking lot rounds plus went back and forth a few times while Steve fixed his flat.

Now you're getting me to think about converting my hardtail to single speed again, I think I just like my knees too much to actually go through with it. :)

Top Bottom