Madeline!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Madeline Helena Torrento entered the world just before midnight on Monday. She's healthy and happy, and my wife is doing great too. Tired, but great. Everyone comes home Thursday. Hooray!

Attachments

• maddy1.jpg
    maddy1.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 18

RNG1

Great news bro, congrats!!! I just got home a little while ago and was going to call you tonight to see what the scoop was. Best of everything to you and the family.

Panhead

Congrats, Justin. Good to hear everything went well for you guys. You're in for a lot of fun with a girl. Since Christine isn't pregnant now you'll be at Blue for the season ender?;)

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Thanks for the well wishes all! I'm so happy! The boy on the other hand is not sure what to make of all this.

By the way, she was born last night, not the night before. The last few days have blended together.:D

Joeskin

Congrats!! Shall I save Sierra's Gorrilla Biscuit's onesie for you? Best to all and hope to see you out on the trails again.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Congrats Justin!!!....I am sure you will struggle to find riding time now with 2, but there is light at the end of the tunnel....I think I am almost out ;)

robertg

Justin, that is awesome! Congrats! Hopefully I will be able to see her soon. How is the big brother taking in the whole situation? I will give you a call later.

Mike679

Great news. Last time I saw you (and only time for that matter) you were still adjusting to your first and I was coming to grips with the shock of my upcoming third and pending minivan purchase.

Embrace the trainer...

Mike

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Congrats Justin. I love the name (my 2nd daughters name). Good luck & enjoy it.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Thanks to all. Some individual responses:

Great news. Last time I saw you (and only time for that matter) you were still adjusting to your first and I was coming to grips with the shock of my upcoming third and pending minivan purchase.
Embrace the trainer...
Mike

My first real mountain bike ride. That goes back. Quite the group in hindsight: you, Stratocaster, Phat, Kirt and that dude Jim. I'm pretty sure I was wearing khakis and pumas.:D

Justin, that is awesome! Congrats! Hopefully I will be able to see her soon. How is the big brother taking in the whole situation? I will give you a call later.

Dylan's happy though he's a reckless 2-year old boy and wants what he wants immediately and no baby is getting in his way. That said he's sweet with her and smiles when he's called the big brother.

Congrats!! Shall I save Sierra's Gorrilla Biscuit's onesie for you? Best to all and hope to see you out on the trails again.

yes!

Congrats Justin. I love the name (my 2nd daughters name). Good luck & enjoy it.

Great name! Seems fairly uncommon (though not whacky) which I like. She's not named for her, but have you ever listened to Madeline Peyroux? Great song, though best without a visual:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FktNzLg_te4

Top Bottom