Lucky's Revenge Endurance Race Aug 17, 2019

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i'm going to get lost. what is the ruling on flare guns?
i spent 30 minutes today trying to figure out lumpy bumpy - and still got it wrong.

terrabike01

i'm going to get lost. what is the ruling on flare guns?
i spent 30 minutes today trying to figure out lumpy bumpy - and still got it wrong.
Well if you didn't crash doing lumpy bumpy your doing good!!
The course is going to be so well marked even a 4 year old wont get lost! LOL
And I agree, lumpy bumpy is a little confusing.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Well if you didn't crash doing lumpy bumpy your doing good!!
The course is going to be so well marked even a 4 year old wont get lost! LOL
And I agree, lumpy bumpy is a little confusing.

i side slid down the that rock/rock berm thing. bike is ok. i shouldn't have attempted it, but couldn't help myself.
just as i made the turn to start up to the rocks, it started raining. what was tacky, turned slick in an instant.

terrabike01

i side slid down the that rock/rock berm thing. bike is ok. i shouldn't have attempted it, but couldn't help myself.
just as i made the turn to start up to the rocks, it started raining. what was tacky, turned slick in an instant.
Thats a nasty drop if you never did it before and don't really know its there. I almost ate the tree at the bottom the other day. That's a little gnarly on a XC bike with 100mm travel LOL. I will be walking down that for sure.

xc62701

Thats a nasty drop if you never did it before and don't really know its there. I almost ate the tree at the bottom the other day. That's a little gnarly on a XC bike with 100mm travel LOL. I will be walking down that for sure.
No he’s talking about that chunky berm turn going up. That’s annoying and awful in the rain.

thegock

had to save the bike!

Heard from someone today that there are 6 so far in @Patrick race. This includes @rick81721 , doe.
MVIMG_20190812_132741-01.jpeg

Top Bottom