Lucky's Revenge Endurance Race Aug 17, 2019

ryderX

Wood love to see a map of this!
25 miles pretty covers the whole of Allamuchy North. I’m guessing we’ll be seeing 4 bump, ditch hill, freakin’ middle, rolli polli, ice cream, cardiac climb, inner boy scout loop, b-slap, the outlook trail, credit card climb, 4 bump bypass, intersection hill, tree hunter loop, Danny and Tom’s trail, Maple leaf, 517 switchback climb, rifle range hill, a shirt section of the Sussex branch trail, iron mine trail and possibly lumpy bumpy- though don’t quote me on that. ?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
25 miles pretty covers the whole of Allamuchy North. I’m guessing we’ll be seeing 4 bump, ditch hill, freakin’ middle, rolli polli, ice cream, cardiac climb, inner boy scout loop, b-slap, the outlook trail, credit card climb, 4 bump bypass, intersection hill, tree hunter loop, Danny and Tom’s trail, Maple leaf, 517 switchback climb, rifle range hill, a shirt section of the Sussex branch trail, iron mine trail and possibly lumpy bumpy- though don’t quote me on that. ?
Yup 32x32 sounds about right ??

stilluf

I've never raced before, but have been giving it some serious consideration. Is this race a good one for a first timer? I'm 45+, ride every weekend and at least once during the week, and I like rocks.

Sven Migot

I've never raced before, but have been giving it some serious consideration. Is this race a good one for a first timer? I'm 45+, ride every weekend and at least once during the week, and I like rocks.
Yes, definitely give it a try. It doesn't have to be a race for you. Just fun to participate & a challenging ride to see if you can complete the course. Do the 12 or 25 mile depending on how many hours you think you can ride. No shame in walking some sections. Most people do.

BTW, all of the H2H races are excellent to give racing a try. Again, you don't have to be racing to be in a race. Just participating and/or challenging yourself is good enough.
H2H schedule here www.h2hrace.com

xc62701

Of course this is worth it as long as you know what you’re in for. It will be rough and challenging. There is a four race training plan to get you in shape for this race. It’s Stewart’s Poison Ivy Mouse Trap, Lewis Morris Challenge, Bulldog Rump, and Point Peter Pounder. Visit https://www.h2hrace.com for more details.

Last edited:

rick81721

Lothar
Yes, definitely give it a try. It doesn't have to be a race for you. Just fun to participate & a challenging ride to see if you can complete the course. Do the 12 or 25 mile depending on how many hours you think you can ride. No shame in walking some sections. Most people do.

BTW, all of the H2H races are excellent to give racing a try. Again, you don't have to be racing to be in a race. Just participating and/or challenging yourself is good enough.
H2H schedule here www.h2hrace.com

?

ryderX

It’s a perfect first timer race/course.

Do you have any other hobbies you enjoy ?

xc62701

Is there a time limit? Thanx.

Yes there will be time limits in order to make sure everyone returns safely and we don't have to bring in the choppers...

The nice part of the course is that it will be a big 25 mile loop that will pass by the race headquarters midway through the lap. That gives options to end the day at 15, 25, 40, and 50 miles really.

Top Bottom