Lucky's Revenge Endurance Race Aug 17, 2019

terrabike01

i'm going to get lost. what is the ruling on flare guns?
i spent 30 minutes today trying to figure out lumpy bumpy - and still got it wrong.
Well if you didn't crash doing lumpy bumpy your doing good!!
The course is going to be so well marked even a 4 year old wont get lost! LOL
And I agree, lumpy bumpy is a little confusing.

Patrick

aka Fidodie
Staff member
Well if you didn't crash doing lumpy bumpy your doing good!!
The course is going to be so well marked even a 4 year old wont get lost! LOL
And I agree, lumpy bumpy is a little confusing.
i side slid down the that rock/rock berm thing. bike is ok. i shouldn't have attempted it, but couldn't help myself.
just as i made the turn to start up to the rocks, it started raining. what was tacky, turned slick in an instant.

terrabike01

i side slid down the that rock/rock berm thing. bike is ok. i shouldn't have attempted it, but couldn't help myself.
just as i made the turn to start up to the rocks, it started raining. what was tacky, turned slick in an instant.
Thats a nasty drop if you never did it before and don't really know its there. I almost ate the tree at the bottom the other day. That's a little gnarly on a XC bike with 100mm travel LOL. I will be walking down that for sure.

xc62701

Thats a nasty drop if you never did it before and don't really know its there. I almost ate the tree at the bottom the other day. That's a little gnarly on a XC bike with 100mm travel LOL. I will be walking down that for sure.
No he’s talking about that chunky berm turn going up. That’s annoying and awful in the rain.