Lucky's Revenge Endurance Race Aug 17, 2019

Good features are all over the place!

62DC6CE6-F594-4DCE-B4F6-317F3E41C67B.jpeg

Ok so the rides won't be anything official, but I'll be riding sections of the course if anyone wants to join me Wednesday 8/7 and Wednesday 8/14. Lets aim for a 6pm roll and we will go as long as daylight allows. I am waiting to see if we have permission to go into the park, but even without we can get a good tour of what will come on race day. Meet at the Sussex Branch lot on Waterloo road and bring plenty of repair supplies, bug spray, and patience. There's a lot of rocks out there!

@xc62701 I will be there one of those dates and will let you know as we get closer which one. Riiiiiight..."cause 5 days is soooooo far out," he says. :)

Allamuchy is probably one of the best places to ride in North Jersey. It has something for everyone. Some gnar, some rail trail and a ton of flowy trails. All depends on how much pain you want. And the place is huge. You can ride all day and not hit the same trail. #getsome

My guess would be 6-7 hours. There's a lot of flow but a ton of climbing. As long as its not 100 degrees i'll be happy!

Back
Top Bottom