Lucky Events 2020

Just saw this on Facebook

Wow that could be game on. Word from the park is that they will have a meeting Thursday to discuss being able to grant permits for July and August. Our race is August first and the clock is ticking... I'm a few days away from pulling the plug on that one if we don't get some positive feedback soon. Our November race looks like it's the best possibility of actually happening.

It might be to early to get super excited but hopefully it is trending in the right direction, at least for the fall races.
Fingers crossed.

I got an email today that Granogue is happening in July.

I mean. Yeah different state. But it’s better than not happening right?

I just got an email from Stephens asking how many people we are expecting for our race in November. Looks like things will be a go at least for then. August seems a bit more likely given the expanding group limit.

Ryan, How are things coming along? Need to know if I should order Heed or 2 stroke oil this week :)

Stock up on that oil. Parks have been radio silence and it’s not worth the risk/reward even if things turn around. It’s late in the game and 2021 is a new year. We’ll try again then. 😞

I mean, you don't want to be crucified on social media for having an event this year?

Communication from Stephens today:
843AB636-6E73-4106-8E39-80ED75A18D34.png

Back
Top Bottom