Lucky’s Revenge Preview Aug 14

xc62701

Hi peeps. While we can’t offer anything official due to permits and insurance, I will be able to show you some trails we are using on the course and give you a good idea of what you’ll be racing on. I am working to get permission from the camp to ride those trails as well, but I don’t have that yet.

So for now we will meet at the Sussex Branch Trailhead off of Waterloo road and plan to roll by 6pm. This will give us 2-ish hours to see what’s in store. Meeting location may change depending on permission. I’ll focus on the first group of trails the will make up the majority of the 15 mile loop. The full 25 mile race loop took me and a few buddies at casual pace 3:15 to ride so don’t plan on seeing the whole loop unless you want to ride it on your own.

Post up if you are planning on attending. If you don’t know what lucky’s Revenge is, see here: Lucky’s Revenge

Last edited:

WickedSistahEast

Hi peeps. While we can’t offer anything official due to permits and insurance, I will be able to show you some trails we are using on the course and give you a good idea of what you’ll be racing on. I am working to get permission from the camp to ride those trails as well, but I don’t have that yet.

So for now we will meet at the Sussex Branch Trailhead off of Waterloo road and plan to roll by 6pm. This will give us 2-ish hours to see what’s in store and the following week we can do the same or it may change depending on permission. I’ll focus on the first group of trails the first date and the second set of trails on the second date. The full loop took me and a few buddies at casual pace 3:15 to ride so don’t plan on seeing the whole loop on each ride.

Post up if you are planning on attending. If you don’t know what lucky’s Revenge is, see here: Lucky’s Revenge
Lol the devil is in the details ?‍♀️ So sorry

xc62701

The preride is on for this Wednesday. We will be riding some of the trails for the second half of the race loop. Trails like cardiac, Roly Poly, freakin middle, ice cream, berm trail, and lots of stuff in between. Bring a light just in case it gets a little dark towards the end. Post up if you’ll be there!

thegock

The preride is on for this Wednesday. We will be riding some of the trails for the second half of the race loop. Trails like cardiac, Roly Poly, freakin middle, ice cream, berm trail, and lots of stuff in between. Bring a light just in case it gets a little dark towards the end. Post up if you’ll be there!

In.

xc62701

Once again we will make the call by 4pm to see if this thing is a go. Storms forecasted but they said we’d get some today too... Stay tuned.

Mare

I won't use the r word. I'll use the p word. It's p---ing by me!! No, no, not peeing. Pouring! the forecast looks really questionable for later on so I'm just going to head towards home and skip allamuchy. :(

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I won't use the r word. I'll use the p word. It's p---ing by me!! No, no, not peeing. Pouring! the forecast looks really questionable for later on so I'm just going to head towards home and skip allamuchy. :(

Wildcat will be good.

Top Bottom