Lost

final season starts tonight. recap @ 8 followed by 2 hours of new lost goodness at 9.

grab some :popcorn: and enjoy.

final season starts tonight. recap @ 8 followed by 2 hours of new lost goodness at 9.

grab some :popcorn: and enjoy.

WOW!! i actually didnt realize the recap was 1st......

BEST SHOW EVER!!

im sad it is the last season:(

heard the creators said there will not be any movies so is this really it???

its the only show i watch religously, xcept for "the love of ray j"

I can't wait...I think its about time they wrap things up, and explain some of the things that have happened

WOW!! i actually didnt realize the recap was 1st......

BEST SHOW EVER!!

im sad it is the last season:(

heard the creators said there will not be any movies so is this really it???

its the only show i watch religously, xcept for "the love of ray j"

If you like this show, you may like Fringe.

i can't watch these shows (lost, heroes, etc..) unless it in bunches at a time , it's so f'n frustrating (especially lost) .. i just tivo them or catch them on hulu/netflix or something

i can't watch these shows (lost, heroes, etc..) unless it in bunches at a time , it's so f'n frustrating (especially lost) .. i just tivo them or catch them on hulu/netflix or something

I agree, we started watching Lost around season 4. To prepare for the premier we watched the first three seasons in a month thanks to Netflix. It really sucks waiting for the next episode but its all part of the experience I guess.

I thought it was pretty good. The temple stuff was sorta over the top.

The parallel word where the plane does not crash is sort of interesting.

the show is so stoopid but I keep going back for more...

It's so make belief. When was the last time you got off the plane so swiftly?

That was by far one of the best episodes in the series. Loved it! The smoke scene was great..

YMMV

this show fustrates me to no end, but i still watch. not that i have any idea what went on last night...

I thought it was pretty good. The temple stuff was sorta over the top.

The parallel word where the plane does not crash is sort of interesting.

That's what you found to be over the top?

Considering the other things on the show (surviving that plane crash, time travel, smoke monsters, etc.....) I thought the temple pretty underwhelming... :D

Back
Top Bottom