Lost...

Shaggz

A strong 7
Is it a show worth watching? If so, are the earlier seasons available on video/dvd so we can play catch up?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i like it.

it's some of the only non-gear head, non-sports, non-miami ink programming i (actively) watch. i'm pretty sure you can get the past seasons on DVD and they may be available on iTunes.

the cool show was invasion...but that got canned. damn ratings.

SpartaBard

Robyn loves it, I am too logical and find flaws with too many aspects of the show. Robyn says I am not allowed to watch it with her anymore.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have never watched the show, but I have no problem nit picking it. Orange dinosaurs? That's just dumb.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
:2guns: :2guns: :getsome: LOST.. Is by far my favorite Television Program. You have to be a believer to get into it but man is it fun. If you want realism look elsewhere.

The commercials are maddening so I would recommend the DVDs in a second.

It is the one show that gives me the same feeling I got anticipating Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid-O.

j

Scotty878

Shop: Planet Bike
Shop Keep
Lost is an awesome show! I watch it every week...

Another great show is Heroes, I watch that every week also, it's a good one!

Shaggz

A strong 7
Heores looks great, too. Aside from wonder pets and caillou, we watch 3 shows on a regular basis - 2.5 men, the office and my name is earl. Tivo makes watching tv a very efficient process. the "catchng up" with lost was on last wednesday, and really drew me in...

SpartaBard

Heores looks great, too. Aside from wonder pets and caillou, we watch 3 shows on a regular basis - 2.5 men, the office and my name is earl. Tivo makes watching tv a very efficient process. the "catchng up" with lost was on last wednesday, and really drew me in...

I watch all three of those, Robyn does not like 2.5 men too much but lol whenever I watch it.

The Office is probably my favorite. I love my DVR, I watch so much more TV since I have gotten it.

I also watch law and order and CSI.

Rome just started its second season on HBO, great series.

A lot of blood and torture in the last episode... :puke:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
...Aside from wonder pets and caillou...

too funny. for us, it's been mickey mouse clubhouse. or cinderella. or little mermaid. or snow white. the best is when they want to watch 'over the hedge'. i freakin' love that movie!

i also find it very interesting that norm likes scrubs but not lost. to be honest, i'd much rather read than watch any TV. i just haven't found anything that i want to read lately. actually, i'm gonna start a new thread.

walter

Fourth Party
too funny. for us, it's been mickey mouse clubhouse. or cinderella. or little mermaid. or snow white. the best is when they want to watch 'over the hedge'. i freakin' love that movie!

i also find it very interesting that norm likes scrubs but not lost. to be honest, i'd much rather read than watch any TV. i just haven't found anything that i want to read lately. actually, i'm gonna start a new thread.

Have you guys gotten around to open season, Ive watched that movie with my 3 yo daughter like 10 times in 7 days

NJ Jess

getting a DVR

Yup, I need to record Heros, Lost, and the Amigen Tour of California while I'm in Utah skiing. For all you that watch tv while on a trainer. the Tour of California on VS channel this coming weekend is great stuff.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Last weeks LOST.. Was just a filler episode. We can only hope for a bit more to chew on this week.

Top Bottom