Lost...

Shaggz

A strong 7
other than the fact that her boobs are down by her belly button, she is the only one on that network that really puts the lead in my pencil. i chubbed it once for ina, but i was stoned on tylenol w/codeine

DD-

Lost DVDs available at library

Is it a show worth watching? If so, are the earlier seasons available on video/dvd so we can play catch up?

Definately worth watching...

I just checked the Sussex County Library system, and they have the DVDs available for Season 1 & 2. That would be a good, free way of getting caught up on the show. That would leave you more $$$ to spend on bikes and bike parts :D

DD-

D

DANSPANK

i chubbed it once for ina

Nice! I've often laid awake, late at night wondering where the line was when it came to writing stuff here. I s'pose the line is just over then next hill now!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The line is over the next hill to be sure. Of course this place is going to turn into a sausage fest when all the female members head for the hills, well beyond the line.

Shaggz

A strong 7
The line is over the next hill to be sure. Of course this place is going to turn into a sausage fest when all the female members head for the hills, well beyond the line.

They drew the line when they starting talking about hump in the women's forum.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Definately worth watching...

I just checked the Sussex County Library system, and they have the DVDs available for Season 1 & 2. That would be a good, free way of getting caught up on the show. That would leave you more $$$ to spend on bikes and bike parts :D

DD-

thanks. i'll have to get them reserved. the extra $$ will come in handy because it looks like john & frank are rifling through my wallet again.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
LOST.. Was super tonight.

I am so hooked on that show. :eek:

I now have basic $13 a month cable and that is the only show I watch every week.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
LOST.. Was super tonight.

I am so hooked on that show. :eek:

I now have basic $13 a month cable and that is the only show I watch every week.

Namaste! I agree -- the past six or so episodes have been awesome! Hope Locke is okay -- he is my favorite character.

Do you think Roger WorkMan is related to Bob?

Shaggz

A strong 7
PLEASE STOP, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME ;)!!!! We have it on Tivo, and need to make it through the day w/o hearing about it :)

Last edited:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yep, the best one in a while. the show got picked up for three more years so expect the cool stuff to come to a grinding halt again real soon.

Shaggz

A strong 7
you are a sick and evil little man...may the hair on your head move to your ears, back and nose.

bobkennelly

Lost

:2guns: :2guns: :getsome: LOST.. Is by far my favorite Television Program. You have to be a believer to get into it but man is it fun. If you want realism look elsewhere.

The commercials are maddening so I would recommend the DVDs in a second.

It is the one show that gives me the same feeling I got anticipating Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid-O.

j

Yo J, I cant believe your a lost junkie, I have not been this crazy about a show in quite some time now, Is John Lock really going to die ? say it aint so!!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yo J, I cant believe your a lost junkie, I have not been this crazy about a show in quite some time now, Is John Lock really going to die ? say it aint so!!

no way. he's a central figure in this whole thing...even more so than jack. the island love him. he'll be just fine.

Top Bottom