Lost - Wedding Ring! Reward!

dmc123

I lost my wedding ring in Allamuchy North on 7/6 (I think) Started in the Sussex Branch trail head. Problem is that Im not positive I had it before I started riding. I was also at Noxamixon the day before and could have lost it there. Parked at the Tower Rd lot. Also swam in the lake so this is going to be a long shot but I have hope.

rick81721

Lothar
I lost my wedding ring in Allamuchy North on 7/6 (I think) Started in the Sussex Branch trail head. Problem is that Im not positive I had it before I started riding. I was also at Noxamixon the day before and could have lost it there. Parked at the Tower Rd lot. Also swam in the lake so this is going to be a long shot but I have hope.

Here's an idea - same thing happened to me a few years ago. Turned out it was inside my riding glove- take a look. Tho I lost it for good last year at the beach in Venice - digging for shark tooth fossils in the surf it slipped off, never to be seen again ?

Kaleidopete

Same thing happened to me last year, so I ordered a new one quick and didn't tell wifey.
The day it arrived at my mailbox, as I was walking to the box for it, wifey says, hey where's your ring?
Damn.....almost made it!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
My finger got smashed when my buddy dropped his side of the engine when we were dropping it in my ring became an oval and stays on a lot better. Oval wedding rings should be a thing

Attachments

• IMG_20190707_183948393.jpg
    IMG_20190707_183948393.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 47

dmc123

Here's an idea - same thing happened to me a few years ago. Turned out it was inside my riding glove- take a look. Tho I lost it for good last year at the beach in Venice - digging for shark tooth fossils in the surf it slipped off, never to be seen again ?
Well, its not in my glove. I did check for that right away, but then it dawned on me after spending 1/2 hr looking in the parking lot that I might not have noticed it missing from the day before. We were in the lake throwing a tennis ball hard as possible lefty and righty. The bottom was pretty rocky but dropped off fast. Trying to decide if its worth getting a snorkel and mask and going back for a shot.
My finger got smashed when my buddy dropped his side of the engine when we were dropping it in my ring became an oval and stays on a lot better. Oval wedding rings should be a thing
The ring was pretty oval due to working with my hands but usually had to butter it to get it off. Lost 20 lbs recently so it was a bit looser these days. Wife wasn't super upset but my friends were bringing me home to a surprise birthday party for me so it make me late and i still had no ring

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I lost mine a few weeks back. I know it's within 700' of my house as I lost it while chasing my dog that got loose. It's a good possibility it's in @knobbyhead 's backyard as that's where my dog ran but I've had no luck finding it.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
that sucks...when i broke my hand a few years back, my wife immediately had me take off my ring to prevent it from getting stuck on my increasingly swelling finger...

she then went out and got me one of these, which, if lost, sets you back a whole $20!

https://www.saferingz.com/?gclid=Cj...G3fY1NY5xVyw16MZFT4GYpbYS5nmZXARoCYB4QAvD_BwE
After losing my ring swimming in a river last year I replaced it with a silicone safering. I love it, no more callous, and no worry about losing it.

dmc123

I am an electrician and I have dead shorted my ring working on live wires so might be a good idea. Also heard some horror stories of people getting it caught on something while jumping off a truck, etc. Do they look fake or pretty decent?

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
I am an electrician and I have dead shorted my ring working on live wires so might be a good idea. Also heard some horror stories of people getting it caught on something while jumping off a truck, etc. Do they look fake or pretty decent?
I stuck with black and dark grey, and think they look fine. I haven’t seen the gold ones in person but skeptical that they look like actual metal. I figured mine would wear out quickly but over a year and no noticeable wear.

Last edited:

RobW

I have the groove ring. It has some grooves on the inside to direct sweat to outside of the band. I chose white for the color.. I've been wearing it since day 1 and I admit, I wanted metal but from the horror stories I've seen with metal rings, I don't want to take the chance- Jimmy Fallon slipped in the kitchen and his finger completely came off when his hand was stuck on the counter....i have abused this ring at work, in the yard, on the car and it always comes clean. they do have some that are supposed to look like metal but IMO they look silly... I know I am married and a ring doesn't define that, its only a symbol of commitment.

Top Bottom