Lost Oakley Glasses

Jeff G

I rode Sterling this morning and lost my new Oakley Radar EV glasses. I think Imight have lost them by the open space where the high tension wires are. The frame is black and the lenses are clear but darken in the sun. If anybody finds them, I would appreciate contacting me at golden.jeffrey@gmail.com. Thanks

all_mt_clyde

I saw them at the opening under the power lines, the wide solid rock. Someone else saw them put them on a rock off to the north side of the ‘line’. Sorry not posting earlier, just got around to looking today. Hopefully they’re still there, they weren’t obvious if just standing around, so a chance. Good luck

Jeff G

I saw them at the opening under the power lines, the wide solid rock. Someone else saw them put them on a rock off to the north side of the ‘line’. Sorry not posting earlier, just got around to looking today. Hopefully they’re still there, they weren’t obvious if just standing around, so a chance. Good luck
Thanks for letting me know. I might head up there later today to look for them. I am happy to learn that there is still hope.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions