Lost MY Watch Today.....

Madness

Figures, the first time I get to do some trail riding in over a month and a half, I loose my watch 3 miles into my ride.
I retraced my ride super slow but couldn't find it. There are a lot of leafy sections that it might have fallen in. Which if it did then it would be hard to see.
I only made it to the concrete bridge starting from the 27 lot before I realized it was not on my wrist. So if anybody happenes to see it on their next ride, I would like to get it back.
It is a Nixon Super Rover, stainless steel crown with a titanium face and a black and stainless braclet band.
I would really like to get it back and will reward whoever finds it with something cool from one of the snowboard companys that I work for.

The Kalmyk

Ouch...Nice watch man , i too have a Nixon...What a watch to lose man...If I see it so will you...Ohh, why are you riding with it on? Do you usually put it in your bag and just forgot?

MST.ESQ

Bet you would find a dozen watches if you had one of these ;)

www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2032397&cp=2032062&cid=[/url]

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
damn, i was just wondering why i havent seen you out on the trails lately! hope i find it saturday, i like snow gear rewards :)

THATmanMANNY

Damn man, Nice to see you around... you are MIA.

Didn't you get the memo? This guy is a snowboard legend :D

Can't wait to get a group to go snowboarding and hopefully Madness throw something like a backside 720 with grab :getsome:

BTW I just picked up a freeboard
http://www.freebord.com/main.html
Didn't try it yet though. :hmmm: It's still in pieces

Wobbegong

We went out right as Madness was coming back to his truck. I kept an eye out for the watch, but didnt see it anywhere. I hope it turns up.

Lots of fireflies in the woods last night.....

J.

Sircrashalot

Hey man, I am the guy who saw you as you were looking for the watch. I kept my eyes peeled on the way out also but didn't see anything.

Heading there later today weather permitting with a couple folks so I will tell everybody to keep on the lookout......

Wobbegong

Hey man, I am the guy who saw you as you were looking for the watch. I kept my eyes peeled on the way out also but didn't see anything.

Heading there later today weather permitting with a couple folks so I will tell everybody to keep on the lookout......

Back on the bike??!!! Nice...

Madness

Thanks everybody. I am going to try to hit up the mile this afternoon with a couple of friends. So I will have my eyes open wide for it.

Wobbegong

Yeah...have been out here and there but not near enuf....seems that I ride more in winter than in summer.

Hope the baby is doing well!!!

He's doing great, getting big fast. Hope to ride with you soon, its beed a long time.

It was so beautiful riding today. I headed out around 11:00 from griggstown, rode the canal to six, did the loop and back. Fantastic day. I cant tell you how much I love my every other Friday off schedule!!! :D:D

Sircrashalot

He's doing great, getting big fast. Hope to ride with you soon, its beed a long time.

It was so beautiful riding today. I headed out around 11:00 from griggstown, rode the canal to six, did the loop and back. Fantastic day. I cant tell you how much I love my every other Friday off schedule!!! :D:D

Has been awhile. I am still in last minute mode in that I never seem to be able to make pre-planned rides but just realize that I have an hour and throw the bike in the car. Want to get out for some TM too but will be away this weekend and probably not back in time for Sunday morning....

I dont want to hijack to hijack Madness' thread.....

BUMP......LOST WATCH........

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions