Lost my sunglasses

DRpoolittle

Hey guys, first time poster long time lurker..

Might be a long shot but lost my sunglasses at some point in the last few weeks, just realizing now that it could have been at six mile run. Not sure if they'll be found after the rain ends and the mud dries, but if anyone comes across a pair of Spy sunglasses with purpleish tint give me a shout!

* not sure if there is a lost and found thread or a more appropriate place for this, let me know if there is

rick81721

Lothar
Hey guys, first time poster long time lurker..

Might be a long shot but lost my sunglasses at some point in the last few weeks, just realizing now that it could have been at six mile run. Not sure if they'll be found after the rain ends and the mud dries, but if anyone comes across a pair of Spy sunglasses with purpleish tint give me a shout!

* not sure if there is a lost and found thread or a more appropriate place for this, let me know if there is

Sometimes people put things they found in the big sign at the back of the canal lot. If they are good glasses, however (I have no idea), then chances of someone turning them in is slim (to none)

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not if the person who finds them wears prescription glasses :cool:
Precription doesn't work to deter people. They can still use the frames. I had a brand spanking new set of prescription Oakleys roll off the roof of my car in my complex. Wore them for maybe 3 minutes. Put up signs on the mailboxes looking for them. Nothing. Scumbags!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Precription doesn't work to deter people. They can still use the frames. I had a brand spanking new set of prescription Oakleys roll off the roof of my car in my complex. Wore them for maybe 3 minutes. Put up signs on the mailboxes looking for them. Nothing. Scumbags!
maybe you (or someone) just ran over them... and then someone else was all "scumbags leave their litter all over the parking lot!"

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
maybe you (or someone) just ran over them... and then someone else was all "scumbags leave their litter all over the parking lot!"
Ha, they were still in their fancy zip case. Probably on Craigslist.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions