Lost Garmin GPS + Gun shots

ellbiddy

So I went riding today and I was about to upload data for the folks that I went riding with and it so happens that I realized I lost of GPS watch...I just got back from searching the lot and found my HRM but no watch so I assume I left it there and someone picked up the watch. Please if you found it give it back :(:(

Also while I was there searching (20 minutes ago, had to rush because I have an overnight EMS shift) there were TONS of gunshots and a cop pulled up asking if I knew where they were coming from I gave him so thoughts, but I doubt he could do anything so don't ride at night anymore :X

Mr_T

Dude....that sucks....you had it on like 2min. before we blew out of the lot as you were telling us you were getting one for your bro's b-day. Please don't tell me that it my have been with your gloves and shades...we know what happened to them...

ellbiddy

Yup, same place, took it all off and put in one pile and it all went MIA lucky for me you brought me back some, I found my HRM, but no watch :(

zmuda44

I was just going to leave a post about Mark picking up your stuff and maybe it was in there, but I see he's posted already. That definitely sucks about that.

Also, I guess we know what those cops were doing at the end of the street.

Mr_T

I hope the honest person who finds it and posts it here. Try going back in the daylight after your shift, maybe it is still in the lot. Your gloves and shades were in the road right in front of the lot entrance. Where did you find your HRM?

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I lost my garmin in the parking lot and 2 hours later it was gone and it was a weekday.

On saturday morning, I heard a ton of gunshots...

ellbiddy

So I reported it to Garmin and got a report filed out with the franklin police so I could get garmin to help out. I'm super bummed at not having it, it looks like a watch if someone still picked it up and doesn't think it's a GPS. The serial number is registered so purty please give it back if you find it :(

I was going to post a flyer at the park too just in case someone picked it up who's not from the site. I'm assuming it's not horrible if I tack it to the board near canal? I don't want to step on any toes.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions