Lost Dog in Philly...Attn Wiss Riders

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Forwarding from Philly MTBA:

We need help

Our dog Vito is lost in the city. While away at a 24 hour race, the caretaker that was watching our dog Vito lost him when they let him run out the door. They live in South Philly at 2nd and Phillip. Vito is more than just another dog to us; he rides with us all the time and sleeps with us every night.

We are going to organize a search party tomorrow to look for him. He has been missing since Sunday night, and we have been looking desperately trying to find him. We are physically and mentally exhausted. Please help us. I am going to print out tons of flyers and buy lots of staplers so riders can travel out from where he was lost and put them up. I will have pictures of him and maps to organize the search party. Please please come and help if you can.

Meet at the parking lot located at Front and Porter streets 19148 in South Philly were we will start the search at 530 tomorrow, Wednesday Sept 02. Bring your bike and be ready to ride the city streets putting up flyers on poles and searching as you go.

Call me with questions: 215 783 1036

Tom

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.phillymtb.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,86/topic,860.0/

Regards,
The Philadelphia Mountain Biking Association - Forums Team.

Top Bottom