looking to see who is riding this wed

M

mike29

HI all,
I am new to moutain bike riding and i would love to hit some trails this wed I have the day off and i want to see if anyone else had the day off and want to ride
mike

M

mike29

Just want to say thanks fir a great ride on tue night jay It was my fist ride and I am so hook on riding now I can not wait to get back on the trils again
mike

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
mike29 said:
Just want to say thanks fir a great ride on tue night jay It was my fist ride and I am so hook on riding now I can not wait to get back on the trils again
mike

No thanks are necessary. I'm glad you had a great time. Everyone, Mike climbed the tourne. 8) Just need to get out there a little earlier so we aren't slaves to the sunset.

-jay

M

mike29

yes I sure did! The next time i might be able to get out there would be on a sunday or maybe a wed when i have the day off

S

satrnfreak

Hmmmm, Mike29, seems as i know this fella, and seems he has had the same idea as me..LOL. Whats going on Mike, tired of driving 2hrs plus to spend some time on the trails??

I will be riding Dickerson from time to time if ya wanna hook up....

FreAk

M

mike29

hum freak were have i seen that name before? lol sure I would like to hook up with you some time to ride just let me know when and where
mike

Top Bottom