Looking to RIDE!!!!

mcim29

Hello everyone,

looking to get in a good ride sometime in the morning. I live in the Clifton area
and usually ride Lewis Morris and Ringwood, since all the snow and rain we've been having I haven't gone out. Anyone have any suggestions on where decent riding conditions would be?

S

Shaloe5847

Did you ever make it to ringwood? If so how were the trails. looking to go 12/29 around 10

mcim29

Never made it out. How was the ride today? I'm from Clifton I checked out your photos,
where did you guys ride? I'm looking to find some people to ride with.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Never made it out. How was the ride today? I'm from Clifton I checked out your photos,
where did you guys ride? I'm looking to find some people to ride with.

'You talkin' to me? You talkin' to ME? Well then, who the hell you talkin'...you talkin' to me?'

You addressing me or Shaloe?

www.btcnj.com

Last edited:

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
I may ride up this way in the next day or so. I haven't nailed it down. I'm up for Jungle Habitat or Ringwood. Wawayanda is just too much of a mess right now. Let me know if anyone is around mid morning.

mcim29

cotton headed ninny muggins 185 up, 35 down
One who thinks he is humorous and/or lacks brain capacity; a doofus
Notice how the two previous posters before me are, themselves, cotton headed ninny muggins's?
elf tard stunad cotton-headed ninny muggins ninny muggins
by Ctrl Apr 3, 2006 share this add comment
2. cotton headed ninny muggins 142 up, 94 down
Somebody who feels like they can't do something right.
Buddy the elf thinks he is a cotton headed ninny muggins because he can only make 85 etcha sketcha's instead of 1000 like the other elves. He is NOT a cotton headed ninny muggins because he is a human as pappa elf tells him. A good example of a cotton headed ninny muggins is somebody that blows a country to pieces because they THOUGHT they had weapons of mass destruction. What you know somebody that did that? Wow then we all know a cotton headed ninny muggins!
george bush poor buddy ex boyfriend yourself after a few drinks tony blair
by Cheeky Elf Sep 21, 2006 share this add comment
3. cotton headed ninny muggins 36 up, 167 down
A complete retard that doesnt know what the hell he/she is doing and that doesnt even deserve to breathe oxygen
"Dave your a fuckin cottonheaded ninny muggins"

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
A friend of mine rode it this morning and the bike didn't look too muddy when it came in the shop. I walked animal chute this morning and that was fine. The saving grace in there right now seems to be leave coverage on the trails

TCB-

How do you think conditions are at JH?
I gotta believe they would be soft? :(

Top Bottom