Looking to Rent a commercial kitchen

jimjo

My wife is trying to set up a business making pickles. She needs a health department licensed facility in order to process and pack the food. She is looking for a short term rent or lease or possibly to rent out an existing deli/restuarant and use it in the off hours.

Thanks

I can't help you with the kitchen but let us know when she's up and running. Pickles are delicious :D

i can vouch for these pickles. the bread and butters are INSANE. best i have ever had.

This thread has the potential to be the strangest in MTBNJ history*

* this comment does not apply to 6-4 blonde people who like pickles.

Does this commercial kitchen need to be located near your home in neverneverland, nj?

I heart pickles. But I used to hate them.

question... why does it need to be a licensed facility? Aren't there plenty of food startups nowadays done right out of ppls homes. It's probably a NJ thing isn't it? The health dept is a bitch

question... why does it need to be a licensed facility? Aren't there plenty of food startups nowadays done right out of ppls homes. It's probably a NJ thing isn't it? The health dept is a bitch

We wanted to start a little BBQ business and that was the biggest problem. You cannot prep the food in a residence in NJ. We even looked into joining our local Knights (next door neighbor was like the grand marshal) just to use their kitchen.

Check with your local Fire Department. Many of them have commercial kitchens that are not used to full capacity. Here in Hightstown they even have a banquet hall for rent.

What town?

My father in law has a commercial kitchen used for pizza in Ringwood. Is that a location that would work for you?

Back
Top Bottom