Looking for what we refer to as a Tier 3 onsite systems engineer

BPaze

I have struggled to try to fulfill this position, I know there are some people in this field, but a lot more advanced and I believe a lot of programmers. Let me know if anyone knows or may be able to recommend someone for this position.

Network Engineers are working every day in the field troubleshooting, consulting, and implementing the latest technologies for our clients including HP and IBM servers and storage, Cisco routers and switches, and cloud based services. Our managed services model includes a fully staffed Help Desk that will be backing you up so you can focus less on the desktop issues and more on helping our customers make technology work for them.

Position Description

Tier 3 Engineer’s scope of responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following functions:

• Server Installs and troubleshooting (2003, 2008, 2008 R2 & 2012)
  • Migrations (SBS 2003-2013, SBS 2008, or 2011 to2013)
  • Microsoft Exchange migrations and troubleshooting
  • Network and Server documentation
  • Hard driver recovery
  • Virtual server maintenance and migration
  • Wireless Networks
  • VPN Tunnel
  • Advanced network configuration skills
  • Experience with EMC, HP, IBM & Nimble storage
  • Experience with Cisco Networking
Aspects of Performance

• Possess strong analytical skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of users having different levels of computer expertise.
  • Ability to design workable solutions to problems in a timely manner
  • Writes and speaks clearly and concisely
  • High level of focus and professionalism
  • Experienced in training
  • This position will be responsible for the assistance in the development of other engineers. The ability to multi task and train are key skills for this position
Qualifications

5-7 years’ experience

CCNA, CCNP, CCIE MCSA, MCSE highly recommended

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What company and what's the salary? PM is fine if you don't want to post it here. I think everyone I know is happy in their current situation, but you never know.

I also suggest removing CCIE from the list of certs.

Top Bottom