Looking for friends/groups to ride with

yaulak

Hi,
I’m yashasvi from jersey city
Just got into Mountain biking, have some road experience.
Looking for friends/groups to ride with.
I’m down for beginner and some intermediate trails.
Want to learn.

Would really like to ride with someone.

Welcome -

it is a strange time right now for group rides - but keep an eye in here, and on meetup.com and the NJ MTB facebook group.

See ya out there!

Nakid selfies sent.
image.jpeg

Hi,
Want to learn.

If you scroll down to Trail Talk and post in a specific park, you may get more responses. Like, I'd like to ride Lewis Morris on Tuesday around 5pm, is anyone around to show me the trails. I'm a beginner and would like to get out with others.

It may take awhile to meet up with people you click with, but if you put yourself out there and keep posting to look for rides/peeps, it will happen.

Hi,
Want to learn.

Welcome. Definitely want to get some group rides going once things get a little more back to normal. What trail systems have you tried out so far?

Hi Victor. I’ve tried just 2 yet. 6 mile run and old Croton Aqueduct trail. Please lemme know if I can ride with you some time. I’m a total noob, hoping to learn
Welcome. Definitely want to get some group rides going once things get a little more back to normal. What trail systems have you tried out so far?

If you scroll down to Trail Talk and post in a specific park, you may get more responses. Like, I'd like to ride Lewis Morris on Tuesday around 5pm, is anyone around to show me the trails. I'm a beginner and would like to get out with others.

It may take awhile to meet up with people you click with, but if you put yourself out there and keep posting to look for rides/peeps, it will happen.
Thank you so much. Will do so from now on.

Welcome -
it is a strange time right now for group rides - but keep an eye in here, and on meetup.com and the NJ MTB facebook group.

See ya out there!
thank you. What’s the group name on meetup. Couldn’t find any group by name MTB NJ

Welcome -

thank you. What’s the group name on meetup. Couldn’t find any group by name MTB NJ
NJ Mountain Biking

Same name on FB

There is an MTBNJ Facebook page but we list only our specific group rides there and we don't have any coming up right now

Hi Victor. I’ve tried just 2 yet. 6 mile run and old Croton Aqueduct trail. Please lemme know if I can ride with you some time. I’m a total noob, hoping to learn
Also, take a look under the category General Bike Talk-OOS thread on this website as well as the Strava app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom