looking for a used wave runner.

THATmanMANNY

So I need some batteries. Knowingly, they didn’t come with any. $60 to $100 batteries they all sound the same - lasting under one year and up to 3 years, maybe.

conventional lead acid or AGM?

THATmanMANNY

@JDurk thanks! Have the tenders. I checked the cap seals. Good. And then I paid the guy a little extra to leave with his double trailer to make my life easier than two skis and one single trailer.

so after a morning of research it looks like Duracell ultimate batteries from battery plus are the great and good warranty. Made by East Penn / Deka .

@mattybfat as long as it runs go for it but due for a service or two at least. Or hook me up with contact !

Last edited:

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Many years ago I built a sick Kawasaki 550 , bigger motor , widened foot tray my hands still hurt thinking about cramming them in limited space to get the motor in and out . Not to mention all the itchy fiberglass work . Totally sick though and fun to ride . Miss it
FB_IMG_1561461929743.jpg

THATmanMANNY

@clarkenstein my only gripe is that the autozone and advance auto power sports batteries is like 3/4 months! The Duracell Ultra from Batteries plus is 2 years!
Oh and for some reason I have more room with powered water toys 🙄

w_b

Those little batteries need a no-more-than 1.5a trickle for 18hrs every month. Whether you ride it or not. Get the conventional flooded cell design because cheaper, add only distilled water to top up if needed before charging. Should last 3-5 yrs.

Top Bottom