looking for a used wave runner.

THATmanMANNY

haha. I'm kind of too!
There was one on craigslist last wee, sea doo supercharged, but speedo no work. Was only $4k.

I'm looking for one because I'll probably use it more than a moto

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Ill advise you on this...if you are buying a supercharged ski, you need to find out the last time the supercharger was rebuilt. I know Seadoo changed their recommendations to 200hours, but they really should be done at 100 hours...you dont want to find out that It was never done and blow apart on you. Check out greenhulk.net might be able to find something used there

THATmanMANNY

Yea F super chargers. So many blown up skis
i found a 1997 Yamaha Raider and some old ass 1991 yamaha 600 (bought it just cause I was there really). Vintage. Two stroke, 3 cylinder. Fired right up. Engine and engine bay looked cleaned on both. supposedly the Raider has a strong following. I love the throw back colors. This is worth the gamble and cheap but I’m in the dog house. 😬
EB8CA493-1875-495C-AFC9-18FF47C63C0A.jpeg

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i found a 1997 Yamaha Raider and some old ass 1991 yamaha 600 (bought it just cause I was there really). Vintage. Two stroke, 3 cylinder. Fired right up. Engine and engine bay looked cleaned on both. supposedly the Raider has a strong following. I love the throw back colors. This is worth the gamble and cheap but I’m in the dog house. 😬
View attachment 158974
if that is the fuel fill on the bow, check the seal on that cap. They dry out, cap comes loose, and then you are royal F'd. (dont ask me how I know)

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
View attachment 158974
I had that exact model and year Yamaha Wave Raider (but is was the orange and purple color scheme). That machine was bulletproof for me...oil, gas, winterized it every season. No major issues. Miss it!!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
good lord but how much?
prob in great shape with that protection on it
So I’m sort of squatting in my uncles lake house at the moment, I asked about the seadoo when I spotted it and his response was “it ran great when I parked it 20 years ago...” I’m tempted to unbury it...but you can see that’s a lot of work lol.

Top Bottom