Looking for a data QC analyst to join my team

rlb

I'm looking for someone to join my team full time to help with data QC. We're flexible with remote working, provide 15 PTO days to start, and my team is staffed with family people who are not looking to make your job your life.

If you're interested or know someone who may fit the bill please reach out. I will send the full listing to anyone interested. Clif notes below:

Role:
  • Apply existing QC SOPs to review daily data inputs from field teams
  • Identify data conflicts and coordinate with field teams to resolve errors
  • Own the QC process, update SOPs to adapt to changes in project protocol

Requirements:
  • Ability to think and problem solve
  • Ability to create a to-do list, prioritize it, and close out the action items.
  • Basic understanding of relational databases (SQL/SSMS/MS access etc.) and be comfortable using excel
  • Willingness to learn some basic GIS
  • Professional experience (3-4 years), preferably in a consulting/Engineering type role.
  • College degree

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
damn.....

timeframe to hire?
is this really 40 hours a week?

qclabrat

Interested, is this remote?
I'm looking for someone to join my team to help with data QC. We're flexible with remote working, provide 15 PTO days to start, and my team is staffed with family people who are not looking to make your job your life.

If you're interested or know someone who may fit the bill please reach out. I will send the full listing to anyone interested. Clif notes below:

Role:

Requirements:
  • Ability to create a to-do list, prioritize it, and close out the action items.
  • Basic understanding of relational databases (SQL/SSMS/MS access etc.) and be comfortable using excel
  • Professional experience (3-4 years), preferably in a consulting/Engineering type role.
  • College degree

rlb

damn.....

timeframe to hire?
is this really 40 hours a week?
Looking to hire now. Yeah it'll be 40, I'm currently doing most of this in 20 but the project is doubling the amount of data collection next year
Interested, is this remote?
In reality it can be, but I strongly prefer someone on NJ to be in person at times (mostly on the beginning) so I can get them trained.

rlb

Can I enter the challenge? Can 30+ year experience make up for college education?
For me yes, but TBH not sure about the HR policy. This is more of a 3-5 year experience kind of role, I think anyone with 10+ years is going to be "overqualified" as the admins like to say.

rick81721

Lothar
I'm looking for someone to join my team full time to help with data QC. We're flexible with remote working, provide 15 PTO days to start, and my team is staffed with family people who are not looking to make your job your life.

Role:

Requirements:
  • College degree

grinch-yes-no.gif

Top Bottom