Looking for 700C rim brake 9X130mm Shimano style freehub rear wheel or wheelset

mtbiker87

Working on a budget gravel/hybrid project for my older daughter. Nothing special, just usable condition. Lower the price the better, or willing to trade for other parts you may just happen to need. Let me help you clear out your old crap, while getting my oldest kid back on a bike.

onetracker

I have a really nice of Revolution Wheelworks 700c cross/road rim brake wheels. Rear has zero miles (warranty replacement), front has really low miles. But not that cheep; looking for $300.

Can provide photos if interested....

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Working on a budget gravel/hybrid project for my older daughter. Nothing special, just usable condition. Lower the price the better, or willing to trade for other parts you may just happen to need. Let me help you clear out your old crap, while getting my oldest kid back on a bike.
I have a 90’s shimano hub/ mavic rim set in silver that came off a road bike for my son. I will need to check to see if it is a freehub body or one of those freewheel style ones. I’ll get the details
Tomorrow. They would be free/cost if shipping (I’m in Yardley, pa)

Last edited:

mtbiker87

I'm still interested in that wheelset , so let know if it's a frewhub, or screw on freewheel when you get a chance. Thanks

mtbiker87

I have a really nice of Revolution Wheelworks 700c cross/road rim brake wheels. Rear has zero miles (warranty replacement), front has really low miles. But not that cheep; looking for $300.

Can provide photos if interested....
Thanks for the offer, but more money than this project is worth.

Top Bottom