Lookin' for a light

bdmtb

I like it... it's bright enough as the second light , has a very low profile so I am not afraid to smash it and as mentioned additional lenses helped me to tune my "dream" setup 400L+600L.

I don't like 400L's handlebar mount, 600L has better one but it is too big for helmet...

I'm verrrry close to pulling the trigger on the DiNottes. All the reviews are positive and speaking to them on the phone you can tell the customer comes first. Question....800L/400L or 600L/400L or 400L/400L? How much light do I really need on the trail? I'm coming off of an old set of nitesuns so I think that any of the above will "outshine" my old set up. Are the mounting brackets that much better on the 800/600? Will the 800/600 get smashed more readily as they are mounted higher up on the bar? I thought I would mine the the mtbnj braintrust before dropping a big chunk of change.

All (almost:D) replies appreciated, thanks.

syadasti

Wet Rag
I just got two Cree R2 lights. One Triple and one Quad. I wasn't sure if the Quad was going to be bright enough on its own but it is, so I'm selling the Triple. Most of the brands are using the less efficient Seoul SSC P4 LEDs and their smart chargers take longer to charge.

I'm selling the Triple brand new, I never used it on the trail:

http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8310

alex_k

I'm verrrry close to pulling the trigger on the DiNottes. All the reviews are positive and speaking to them on the phone you can tell the customer comes first. Question....800L/400L or 600L/400L or 400L/400L? How much light do I really need on the trail? I'm coming off of an old set of nitesuns so I think that any of the above will "outshine" my old set up. Are the mounting brackets that much better on the 800/600? Will the 800/600 get smashed more readily as they are mounted higher up on the bar? I thought I would mine the the mtbnj braintrust before dropping a big chunk of change.

All (almost:D) replies appreciated, thanks.

400L/400L costs $429
800L/400L costs $449
600L/400L costs $579

are you still thinking how much is enough? ;)

my 600L disengaged nicely in only crash I had.

Top Bottom