Look at this, arghhhhhh

ReverendNewman

4055.jpeg

Use it 3 times, hit the release valve and the needle busted right off.

Karate Monkey

$3 to ship it back and warranty repair. I can just buy a new for $15. I'll try and pop the back off and fix it myself.

You're gonna have a terrible time doing that--the coil probably un-wound when the needle popped off (which the little brass nubbin sticking through the faceplate is attached to).

Meiser doesn't make junky stuff, even though those are on the cheaper end of their product line...I would just bite the bullet and send it back (or bring it to the shop you bought it from, assuming you got it from a brick-and-morter place, and let them eat the shipping).

ReverendNewman

You're gonna have a terrible time doing that--the coil probably un-wound when the needle popped off (which the little brass nubbin sticking through the faceplate is attached to).

Meiser doesn't make junky stuff, even though those are on the cheaper end of their product line...I would just bite the bullet and send it back (or bring it to the shop you bought it from, assuming you got it from a brick-and-morter place, and let them eat the shipping).
Yup, tried to fix it, thought I was slick, now its all over the place. I'll send it back and see if I get any traction.

Top Bottom