Long time since last post

M

Mikey_C

hey all

havnt been hear in a while, getting antsy for the season and have got a few miles under my belt to ahve a great year. best part about this year is the great discounts ill be getting at the shop i work at! quick the 'real' job over the winter cause this being around bike stuff is so fun.

and if you're in the area(efingers in bound brook) stop on by.

also working on getting some group rides together at chimney rock and other local spots--road rides sunday morning--if your into that thing.

i already gave the boss my race schedule which includes h2h and 24 hrs of muchy...cant wait

mike

Shaggz

A strong 7
Mikey_C said:
hey all

havnt been hear in a while, getting antsy for the season and have got a few miles under my belt to ahve a great year. best part about this year is the great discounts ill be getting at the shop i work at! quick the 'real' job over the winter cause this being around bike stuff is so fun.

and if you're in the area(efingers in bound brook) stop on by.

also working on getting some group rides together at chimney rock and other local spots--road rides sunday morning--if your into that thing.

i already gave the boss my race schedule which includes h2h and 24 hrs of muchy...cant wait

mike

YO!!! When does law school start?

btw - did you ever get a new bike? what do you guys carry in the shop?

Last edited:
M

Mikey_C

i will be ready to study this fall..i hope which ironically is why i have put off the new bike purchase for a bit. im gonna need every penny i can get!

we have cannondale, scott as the good stuff. i just started doing mtb ordering for spring and have a bunch of thomson, sram stuff on the way. we did get in some bianchi single speed and cyclecross as well.

cant wait til we get our hands on scott's new ransom fs 6" travel on a bike 5 pounds lighter than mine..

mike

Shaggz

A strong 7
what's the verdict on the new c-dale rush? still tossing around the rush and the giant trance

M

Mikey_C

rush looks good. rides pretty nice too. i just am not a big fan of the single pivots despite the improvement in shocks over the years. i was playing around with the idea of going for a new rush(at employee purchase price of course) but decided money could be better spent on improving my bike.

i just got in some fancy carbon/ti bits to lighten her up a bit

not steering you away from the c-dale(infact i can get you a good deal on 'em) just my preference is a multilink

Top Bottom