Long ride Saturday? Maybe ringwood to sterling, or 3 Parker mooch, deer and Stephens?

Mathers

Yes! Now I remember. My dropper was busted from the beginning. Legs screaming, both feet in ice cold water and Burke kept on lying about how close to the finish line we were. Fun times lol
Yeah how can you not remember that or were you blocking it out.

roc

Details needed
If it stays a triple I will be doing the bare minimum triple as I have yet to get one done but now is the time.
meeting at that lot at the intersection of continental and waterloo, heading over towards stephens under 80 by the river, up up and up, and then who knows. meeting around 9:30. Can't remember where that tunnel is, but I do want to show 2 guys who have never been the tunnel if I can find it, I am guessing you know where it is. not sure about a triple,
https://strava.app.link/irA46HMFH0

Something like this.

BPaze

Wish I could join this ride just dont think I can sneak away from the wife this long. One of my favorite places to ride.

roc

Wish I could join this ride just dont think I can sneak away from the wife this long. One of my favorite places to ride.
come for part of the ride, and then head back. Ask yourself this, if your wife wanted to go somewhere for that long and leave you with the kids, would you be alright with it. If the answer is yes, then you should go and make sure she understands that she can also do this, when she wants. If the answer is no, then you should not go.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
come for part of the ride, and then head back. Ask yourself this, if your wife wanted to go somewhere for that long and leave you with the kids, would you be alright with it. If the answer is yes, then you should go and make sure she understands that she can also do this, when she wants. If the answer is no, then you should not go.

This is how you're taught to handle this conundrum in the Theoretical Marriage 101 text book. Your actual results will likely be different though, but feel free to post a video of your attempt for the bachelors here to take notes and study.

BPaze

I totally agree with your rationale but my wife isn’t rationale. She did say it’s ok to go Sunday def not pushing for Sat and Sunday and I will prob need Saturday to make bike repairs from last ride. Need a new tire considering dumping the oval chainring, may even finish off the fat bike and ride that!

roc

This is how you're taught to handle this conundrum in the Theoretical Marriage 101 text book. Your actual results will likely be different though, but feel free to post a video of your attempt for the bachelors here to take notes and study.
I've been lucky, maybe because we met in our early 30's and we were both living on our own. She does a lot of her own activities with friends, softball, golf vacations. she doesn't ask me for permission, and I don't ask her. She actually got me into mountain biking, now she doesn't really do it anymore, she just lost her Mojo, but she rips it up on skis. Our kids are also 15 and 12, so that probably helps a lot.
Also, anything that can possible keep me from getting fatter, she is all for!

BPaze

To be fair I am at happy hour right now and she is pretty supportive so I am just trying to support her back. 2 kids is a lot tougher than 1.

Top Bottom