Long ride Saturday? Maybe ringwood to sterling, or 3 Parker mooch, deer and Stephens?

roc

Me and a buddy are going to do a long ride on Saturday. Anybody want to join. I’ll be good for the first 15-16miles. The next 5-6 will be a slog for me. If We get a few daof rain Top of skyline to sterling will be a little too tech and slippery, maybe just do the mooch thing.
Sending this out to a few guys I’ve never met @Norm , @Patrick , also to some people I’ve ridden with @rayder, @Mathers and anybody else. I will be the slowest, but we will keep it moving, shoot for about 3.5hrs ride time 20ish miles? @JimN, looks like your in Europe, but if your back? @icebiker?
Maybe wasabi?/

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
thanks for the invite @roc. I am planning to be riding up in the Catskills on Saturday but if plans change will let you know.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
100% kid commitment saturday,

Have a great loop - will eventually catch up.
Come to bFat Tuesday!! 6:30 at the panther valley 7-11. 10ish miles.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe though I am in the same boat. 15 miles then it will be a slog fest. Lucky for me I can make it an easy slog except for that stupid pavement in between north and school lot.

It depends on how hard my wife parties at the friday night wedding, I may just leave her there and bail out early, which I prefer. I will keep you posted.

Mare

I'd be into this another weekend. I might be heading to MD this weekend, but if I don't, I already have backup NJ plans.

Captain Brainstorm

I would be in however my life revolves around my kids athletics, so my riding is relegated to later in the day. If anyone wants to suffer, I may do Skyline-Ringwood-Skyline, before darkness descends.

roc

Me and a buddy are going to do a long ride on Saturday. Anybody want to join. I’ll be good for the first 15-16miles. The next 5-6 will be a slog for me. If We get a few daof rain Top of skyline to sterling will be a little too tech and slippery, maybe just do the mooch thing.
Sending this out to a few guys I’ve never met @Norm , @Patrick , also to some people I’ve ridden with @rayder, @Mathers and anybody else. I will be the slowest, but we will keep it moving, shoot for about 3.5hrs ride time 20ish miles? @JimN, looks like your in Europe, but if your back? @icebiker?
Maybe wasabi?/
you know you are getting old, when you have no idea, wtf you were trying to say. "maybe wasabi" no idea why I wrote that!

Top Bottom