Log Splitter

J

jimex7

I know I got everyones attention with the name Log Splitter probably thinking technical trick or something. Nope I have a log splitter and was thinking of renting it out i can use the extra cash to pay for new bike if anyone has wood they need split we can do daily fee and if you want me to come out and split for you we can do that also.
Let me know
j7

SpartaBard

ugh, where were you a year ago! :D I took out quite a few trees last year, and rented a log splitter from some place in Andover. My back was sore for a couple days...

I will keep you in mind for the future though.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
The saw is family

Not like I'm busy enough here at the property but if anyone wants to have a cuttin/ splittin party let me know.I freakin live to do firewood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

walter

Fourth Party
I got one of those tree pruner things, with about a 12' extension if anyone needs it. Saw blade and a clipper at the end.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
When I was in high school, my father would find out about new power line cuts and go on fire wood safaris. My role would be splitting whatever he brought home, using the 12lb. sledgehammer and some wedges. That was some kickass exercise for a scrawny soccer player. I frigging loved it.

Now I've got a fireplace of my own, and never use it.:hmmm:

Top Bottom