log rides

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
post your rides...im so extreme...but the logs rides are lots of fun...the real big one at 6mile is still a bit out of range if anyone has a video of it id like to see it...use the IMG code it comes up in the tread like mine did...

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
just started to get them dialed in so i try to hit them as ofter as i can but still know my limits the first one pwned me to the tune of $85 in repairs plus labor at halters one day...

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
EXTREME-SPORTS-CLIPART-IMAGE.jpg

anrothar

entirely thrilled
get yer ass off the saddle and they'll be ALOT easier. you want to stand up and forward, bend your knees, and basically have your ass in front of your saddle for riding along the top of logs. it will give you better balance and allow you to react to and correct problems more quickly.

i don't have any video of me doing the big log crossing at 6-mile, but i think i was the first, before it was built up with sticks on the high side.

heres one at mooch and a photo of one at huber.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4pX0ZujgsCE

(photo by frank, who might have video somewhere)
1717437272_aeddc419c3.jpg

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
the one with the turn up on it is at hartshorne...and i will def try with the ass up...thanks for the tip anrothar...it seems more natrural sitting down but ill give it a shot...

Top Bottom