Loaner crankpuller

ellbiddy

Anyone have an isis compatible crank puller, I've been breaking my back trying to get these cranks off my DH bike I tried everything short of a hammer. Worst case I'll just order one, they're like 15 bucks but figured I'd try here first.

walter

Fourth Party
Anyone have an isis compatible crank puller, I've been breaking my back trying to get these cranks off my DH bike I tried everything short of a hammer. Worst case I'll just order one, they're like 15 bucks but figured I'd try here first.

bring it to a bike shop with a 6 pak

ellbiddy

Lugging to the lbs to just have the cranks pulled seems overkill, but maybe that's a better option

Spylab

I have just about anything you'd need, but if you are in No. Brunswick you'd have about a 40 minute drive ahead of you...

ellbiddy

I have one. I'm in Somerville if you're local.

That's a quick 10 minute ride from work, I can swing by with my frame in my trunk one day during lunch or something. Or if you're busy during the day I could swing by on the way to some riding up north sometime (maybe car pool or something :D). It's not an urgent matter by any stretch.

I have just about anything you'd need, but if you are in No. Brunswick you'd have about a 40 minute drive ahead of you...

That's a little steep of a drive :p, thanks though!

Top Bottom