LMC roll call

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
so who's in? i'm shooting to get there around 9:00. i'll be in the only big, loud, green scrambler there. stop by and say hi. i'll probably be sitting in a lawn chair in the back.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm in

Uh... hi or something. Just joined the fray. I'll be the guy that looks like he needs to eat a steak on a Sunburst Klein.

FYI - I pre-rode LMC yesterday and ran into a member of Team Bulldog who indicated the race may be run in reverse as compared to last year.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I will be there although i've been demoted to team manager due to fighting at the "rump" race.I'm just timekeeper and waterboy but I hope to be there for Sport cause Jake and Norm....................well it just doesn't get any more entertaining...............

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
if you get there early enough you should be able to get a spot in the lot. however when I left after the beginner race last year people were lined up and down the road. in short, get there early.

oh, and brett, thanks for the support.

btw, look for graveyardman to finish near the top of the sport class....

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I need to FINISH. I have had some bad karma lately with this race stuff. My race up Mt Washington was cancelled last weekend. Race plan is to start easy, don't get excited, if all goes well ramp it up and get to finish.

D

DANSPANK

I'm going up there to cheer people on. I'm not going to race but will take my bike to bugger about on. I'll likely be in a union jack jersey and on a brown Stumpjumper so should be easily recognised.

Good luck to those racing!

Maurice

I'm going. Hope to recognize some people. I'll be the short guy in the Yeti outfit riding a black Yeti ASR.

Maurice

Glancing Aft

I'll be there, Male Sport 19-29. I'll be the guy on the orange C-dale Rush with the Argyle gray, baby blue, and maroon jersey.
Say hi if you'd like, I'll be showing up around 8:30 to do some preriding...
(Name is Will)

D

DANSPANK

hey dan,

Elle and I are going to be starting around 8am from the innamere road lot. we are not racing but going there to root people on and take some pics and vid

let me know if you are interested in meeting up to ride up there

Hi Al,

I don't think I'm going to get there 'til a little later than that. If I'm there at 8 then I'll join you but don't wait.

Cheers,

Daniel.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah I'll be there. I'll be the guy replying to people saying "hey Norm" or the guy kicking Brett in the nuts. I think I have the same bike as DanSpank. Mine is blue.

xc62701

I'll be there. I'm racing expert 19-29 and hoping to just have a solid race this week. The course is sweet and should be a lot of fun. The last 2 miles are going to be a blast!!! I'll be the Team Bulldog guy on the blue/gray fisher ziggurat. Have a good race!!!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think I was just under 1:54, no idea how I placed. I think I put out almost exactly as much as I could. I'll write more about it tomorrow at some point.

DanSpank and Jess - nice to meet you both today.

ArmyOfNone

Where is everyone w/ there reports?

After the past two days of riding, sitting in the saddle was not in the cards for me and was glad to have it that way. It probally would have helped to do a light easy spin but ill save it for tomorrow.

Hope all who raced did well and had a good time!

Top Bottom