LM tomorrow, possibly

walter

Fourth Party
If I can get the chance tomorrow, I am hoping to get to Lewis Morris. You folks that are regs, will it be good after todays rain, or should I stay away?

thanks

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i wanted to get there today but work kept me out. it drains pretty well, there will be a few wet spots (on yellow, prolly by the switch singletrack) but it should be pretty good otherwise. if not for the fact that i'm in NYC tomorrow i'd meet you there.

If I can get the chance tomorrow, I am hoping to get to Lewis Morris. You folks that are regs, will it be good after todays rain, or should I stay away?

thanks

hmmm this is tempting, I'll bring Bikey to work and if it pans out that I can meet you there I'll let you know. I leave work at 5, could be at LM by 5:30 I think. If I let you know via PM by 4 will that be enough time?

walter

Fourth Party
hmmm this is tempting, I'll bring Bikey to work and if it pans out that I can meet you there I'll let you know. I leave work at 5, could be at LM by 5:30 I think. If I let you know via PM by 4 will that be enough time?

I'm actually off from work this week, so my window of ride time is between 9 and 4, before that and after that I have dad duty. I also have some other stuff going on so a ride in general is not definate for me

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no rain up here last night so things should have dried out pretty well. there will still be a little mush but by no means will it be a slop fest.

D

DANSPANK

I think LM is best a day or two after a little rain. It wa a bit sandy on Sunday, hence the carnage on my knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow and bum. A bit of rain should stick the trail together a little better...

Top Bottom