Lime's Disease AGAIN !!!!! Damn

I did a full body check yesterday after the Tymor race and found two imbedded. I'm off to the doc today just to be sure. Looks like there will be some precautionary Doxy for me.

FYI, for those who prefer to avoid doses of anti-biotics that may not be necessary there are places that will test the tick for lyme....get well soon Jess.

Been there and feel your pain! I went through this for the first time in 88' back then they had no clue what it was and I went through every drug on the market cause no one knew how to treat it! The second time around was a little easier on me cause what was once a mystery was now textbook LD.

Feel Better!

I was heading to a ride last week and found a tick in the cup holder in my car! I guess that's better than finding it on my body.

Jess, I was wondering why chrisG and I have not seen you on the trails of allaire... Get better soon..:)
Yes, this is true, we've been wondering where you've been at Allaire lately.

Hope you are back in action and feeling better soon!

I found a tick on me after a ride Saturday. It had only been on me for like an hour and a half and pulled off very easily, i guess it wasn't embedded. Would i still have to worry?

I found a tick on me after a ride Saturday. It had only been on me for like an hour and a half and pulled off very easily, i guess it wasn't embedded. Would i still have to worry?

Was it still crawling on your skin? If so, you're ok....If it broke the skin then I'd call your doc and see what they have to say.

Back
Top Bottom