like to say hello

T

TrekingJersey

hello all
my name is Jim and my riding partner is Donna we are new to the mountain biking seen we are having a blast at allaire it was a pleasure for Donna and myself to have a great time riding with you all this past tuesday looking foward to doing it again:D

Frank

Sasquatch
welcome

Hi Jim,
It was fun having you and Donna join our ride and hope to see you on other rides. Welcome to the site. There are a lot of cool folks here. Enjoy.

ithinkican

kinda new

HI,
I wasn't sure if this is the thread to post this question in but it seems close enough. I have been riding for a couple of years now but don't do much (never seems to be enough time!!). I would still consider myself a beginer. I am looking for some variation in the places I ride and hoped that someone could recomend some good parks in north Jersey that are not too technical. I currently ride at Kittatinny SP, on Patriots Path and on the Sussex Branch trail and have ridden a few times in both Ringwood and Waywayanda but the later had very little I could ride, I spent most of my time taking my bike for a walk. I'm looking for something new to try. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

ytc100

HI,
I wasn't sure if this is the thread to post this question in but it seems close enough. I have been riding for a couple of years now but don't do much (never seems to be enough time!!). I would still consider myself a beginer. I am looking for some variation in the places I ride and hoped that someone could recomend some good parks in north Jersey that are not too technical. I currently ride at Kittatinny SP, on Patriots Path and on the Sussex Branch trail and have ridden a few times in both Ringwood and Waywayanda but the later had very little I could ride, I spent most of my time taking my bike for a walk. I'm looking for something new to try. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Try The Tourne or Deer Park. Both are similar to KVSP in terms of their technical level. I'm assuming you've been around Lewis Morris considering you ride Patriots but if you haven't that is another option.

Last edited:

Shaggz

A strong 7
TJ, welcome to the site. Ithinkican, Mahlon Dickerson is fun, too. I live near Mahlon & KVSP, so let me know if you want some company pushing the bike through the woods.

Top Bottom