Lewis morris

walter

Fourth Party
I think I am going to venture up to LM tomorrow, I have never ridden there but I have driven past it. If I come through downtown Morristown and follow that road, Mendam rd i think, that will take me to the park? That road splits LM and patriots path, correct? Where should I park and should I print out one of the maps from here, or is it simple enough to explore without getting lost? The wife and little one have a birthday party to attend so I got some time to explore, plus this will be my first real ride on my bike with the new gearing, so I figured I would try somewhere different. Thanks for all your wisdom and suggestions.

walter

Fourth Party
thanks for the help, going to give it a shot, if I see you guys say hello, Ill be on the mary without the bent wheel, and dont worry, I wont be passing anyone

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice! Well I hope we pass each other. It will be nice to see a Mary with a straight wheel.

ArmyOfNone

and also be sure to be on the look out for that tree lurking...

the tree is lurking somewhere...it awaits your 29'' wheel

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't run over Marys, just the homos that ride them. Gotta get me one of them sharks painted on the bike.

No worries about the magical tree though. That's actually on patriot's path, outside LM.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't run over Marys, just the homos that ride them. Gotta get me one of them sharks painted on the bike.

No worries about the magical tree though. That's actually on patriot's path, outside LM.

wow, now i'm a homo too. sheesh norm.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wow, now i'm a homo too. sheesh norm.

Oh no no, not specifically. Just a general class of people who lay down on the trail. You know, it's not personal I just need to keep all these people I run across (pun intended) straight in my mind.

bobkennelly

Have fun their, You really cant get lost. I used to go their alot years ago. Everything just loops around, but some trails go into Jockey Hollow park where we are not welcomed.

Bob k.

SpartaBard

Oh no no, not specifically. Just a general class of people who lay down on the trail. You know, it's not personal I just need to keep all these people I run across (pun intended) straight in my mind.

Norm is just training for when SoMo opens again...

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Have fun their, You really cant get lost. I used to go their alot years ago. Everything just loops around, but some trails go into Jockey Hollow park where we are not welcomed.

Bob k.

wow!! The ultimate lurker speaks!!

Nice to see you among the living BOBKE!!

j

Top Bottom