Lewis Morris Vid

Oreo

Here's the LM race video, Ive been having problems uploading my usual settings to the site so I downgraded it to a lower bitrate,thus resolution suffers a bit. For what's it worth, here's somethingto get you accupied while waiting for results. I hope it'll be accurate. :roll: :roll:

Progressive
http://www.mydeo.com/videodownload.asp?YID=832&CID=194170

Copy
http://www.mydeo.com/videosavecopy.asp?ZID=195&CID=194170

I will post another link once Im able to upload the video using higher bitrates.

This is always so appreciated. We met at LM via Frank near Registration.
Thanks so much for doing these vids!

From one Orbea Alma( I am sure you know Alma means soul) brother to another I have to tell you that with all this crap going on with the results it really makes me feel great to watch this and appreciate just riding, even though I am in this for like 3 seconds it still doesn't matter. Great job and I hope you stay inspired to keep doing this. Thanks again.

From one Orbea Alma( I am sure you know Alma means soul) brother to another I have to tell you that with all this crap going on with the results it really makes me feel great to watch this and appreciate just riding, even though I am in this for like 3 seconds it still doesn't matter. Great job and I hope you stay inspired to keep doing this. Thanks again.

Right on !! I wish I felt better that day and made it more exciting. As long you guys appreciate the videos, I'll keep posting em. If there's any expert/semi pro racer out there who wanna document his race, you're welcome to it just PM me, a 2 Gig memory runs for 1.5 hrs and the cam is pretty light, I use a medium helmet.
If only I can get fast Eddie to wear the helmetcam, I'd like to see his Point Of View during the race. ;)

Excellent Video ...

Great job once again Oreo, even though you had said you were'nt feeling well, I still think you were faster than those guys we saw. One rider from black bear was working his way up and you got on his wheel, than a rider closed the door on you (sorry old MX term) ;) You rode really good. LOL I even saw the branch that put the tear in my rear side wall tire on the 3rd lap. Thanks for sharing,

Christina ... :)

That would be really cool to see the perspective from a semi-pro or pro, there must be someone out there who would do that....

Back
Top Bottom