Lewis Morris Sunday 2/22 9 am

walter

Fourth Party
There you have it folks. This sunday, wheels down at 9 am at the sunrise lake lot. Myself and Mean Irish Guy will most likely be out late on Saturday at an opera, and Mr. chainsaw I think will be working late into the night as well, so the pace will be tagged as "Leisurely". Whats that mean you ask? Well we will be pedaling when we can and complaining when we can't. All are invited but please be prepared for crude humor, fart and dick jokes and an all around good time. Ride will probably be in the 3 hour range, but if you want to bail at anytime feel free.

Rumor has it a special guest may get a pass to come join us, let's hope for his sanity he can:D

RSVP here, or just meet us there. As always, look for the 3 extremely handsome fellas sportin' cool bikes.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Should be fun. If anyone from the south is coming PM me and ill call u 2 give u directions 2 my house 4 a car pool. Its easy. Oh I learned how 2 post from my Crack Berry

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Bring ur SS if u have one. Walter and I don't want to be the only Dbags riding them. Thanks. I have to learn to bust the habbit of useing numbers for words 2 and 4 when I post from dis thang

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
forecast = no ride??

the forecast is looking like rain fellas.

also...heard yesterday that marty's is doing some kind of 50 miler between PP and LM (which also may get canned due to weather). i know that system pretty well and i have no clue how they're planning on doing it. hopefully someone from here will be on that ride and can post up the details and route.

MVMX

There you have it folks. This sunday, wheels down at 9 am at the sunrise lake lot. Myself and Mean Irish Guy will most likely be out late on Saturday at an opera, and Mr. chainsaw I think will be working late into the night as well, so the pace will be tagged as "Leisurely". Whats that mean you ask? Well we will be pedaling when we can and complaining when we can't. All are invited but please be prepared for crude humor, fart and dick jokes and an all around good time. Ride will probably be in the 3 hour range, but if you want to bail at anytime feel free.

Rumor has it a special guest may get a pass to come join us, let's hope for his sanity he can:D

Bring ur SS if u have one. Walter and I don't want to be the only Dbags riding them

Did you ladies arrange for a '3 hour' suspension of gravitational pull, :confused: moon shot down? ;) SS?

LM has just a little more up :) than 'tiger jackson', on a ss that might strain a taint, ouch!
My old,fat and slow self needs at least 9 to keep up, or are we all going full squish so Scott feels the love?

The weather is lookin' moist, is plan B a diner with bar service? :D

Marty

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Marty You mean like Peter Pank on rt9? R u gonna just show up and eat faster then us then bitch about it. As 4 taints hurting. Had a taint transplant as a child. Even have a ribbon magnet saying I am aware of taints and children. But since we,re gonna get rain guess the rides off. Oh well next time

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Marty You mean like Peter Pank on rt9? R u gonna just show up and eat faster then us then bitch about it. As 4 taints hurting. Had a taint transplant as a child. Even have a ribbon magnet saying I am aware of taints and children. But since we,re gonna get rain guess the rides off. Oh well next time:D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Man, I am so f'ing sick of the weather. I was going to try and crash your party for a bit tomorrow and now it's going to f'ing snow?

walter

Fourth Party
Man, I am so f'ing sick of the weather. I was going to try and crash your party for a bit tomorrow and now it's going to f'ing snow?

We won't officially pull the plug until tomorrow morning, so if its not to bad we may still come up.

Top Bottom