Lewis Morris Conditions

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I must have missed that. I rode my usual loop (I think it's the race loop but I've never figured out if they ride green or teal away from orange - Y -> O -> G-> Y -> R -> O -> Y). Only puddle I saw was on the return to the lot on the back side of yellow in the usual place.

I must be color blind lol...if you make a left on teal when you climb orange it was that way.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great conditions today on the main loop ?

Attachments

• 1A74185B-5155-49F5-A682-FE2D924802ED.jpeg
    1A74185B-5155-49F5-A682-FE2D924802ED.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 146

TPI_Elky

Rode the main loop this morning. Pretty good shape considering there was some rain yesterday. Big puddles on green and yellow in the two usual spots, but other than that everything is good to go. Should be even better tomorrow.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
A few patches of snow/ice but trails were mostly clear and frozen solid this morning at 18 degrees. Still snow in the woods though so will be wet when thawed.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Temps staying above freezing for the next several days... I would say it’s going to be a mess.

stilluf

Conditions were frozen mud this am but while thawing (which had started) will be a mess.
also, gotta say I hope the heroes who are rutting up the park will be equally enthusiastic for trail maintenance season.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions