Lewis Morris Conditions

mattfish11

Rode the yellow + the northern loop today. About 6 miles. Really nice day out! Trails are in decent shape, some really slick stuff and some areas all dirt. Saw 3 other brave souls out today enjoying the trails.

Xler8

As I drove thru the area today (12/22) I noticed a good amount of snow in the surrounding areas.

When I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed what looked like a splash pool. A good amount of standing water from all the snow melt. And more slush on top of the splash pool.

mattfish11

As I drove thru the area today (12/22) I noticed a good amount of snow in the surrounding areas.

When I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed what looked like a splash pool. A good amount of standing water from all the snow melt. And more slush on top of the splash pool.
Plenty of snow... It's the ice that gets ya...

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thinking with the overnight freeze, hitting up LewMo early before the Watchung meeting at Hb Summit... Should be good, right?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thinking with the overnight freeze, hitting up LewMo early before the Watchung meeting at Hb Summit... Should be good, right?

That was me and Joy's plan actually. Keeping an eye on the temps, plan on getting in early enough.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Allamuchy drains rather well. Doing a 9am ride there tomorrow....if interested.
Godamnit. I think scheduling with what Joy has going on will make that not work.

ANOTHER TIME. I want to get back over to Allamuchy actually. Badly.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Godamnit. I think scheduling with what Joy has going on will make that not work.

ANOTHER TIME. I want to get back over to Allamuchy actually. Badly.

Missed a good one today. A bit frost heaving, but otherwise perfect conditions. Definitely another time!!

xc62701

LM was pretty good for the most part today - the trails looked to be groomed by fatbikes - but the parts that get the sun were starting to get a little wet and slushy. It would be great if you can get out while it's still frozen in the next few days but temps will be rising.

stilluf

IMG_1681.JPG
Good conditions this morning! A bit icy in spots, but otherwise snow was pretty grippy and firm. Gotta imagine conditions deteriorate quickly with rising temps. Get out there while you can!
Anyone know what the deal is with all of the pink and yellow tape on the trails?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions