Lewis Morris Challenge

If I remember right, that's some narrow-ass singletrack to climb after the fire road...

can you say LOG JAMB entering yellow at the rollercoasters!

I like the idea for the rest of the loop but the entrence will really get conjested. Be first off the line!

The start will be at the boat house heading towards the pavilion then wrap around towards bridge. I would say its as long as the start at Kittatinny so it will be spread out.

Last edited:
Does this race have a participant limit? I was all set to do the Marysville enduro that weekend but it was cancelled. Debating whether to do this or to hunt for another enduro. Just want to know if I have time to figure it out or if I could get locked out.

Does this race have a participant limit? I was all set to do the Marysville enduro that weekend but it was cancelled. Debating whether to do this or to hunt for another enduro. Just want to know if I have time to figure it out or if I could get locked out.

no limit. i will be last minute on this as well

rode it today in reverse and it is not as much fun as all the good singletrack downy bits are now up bits and the boring up bits are now the boring down bits

Break Point, stay tuned, I'm having some brake issues and may not be able to ride tomorrow AM. If I can, 9 should work, but I'll let you know tonight. Working on the bike now.

Break Point, stay tuned, I'm having some brake issues and may not be able to ride tomorrow AM. If I can, 9 should work, but I'll let you know tonight. Working on the bike now.

Brakes are over rated.. ok, let me know. Fingers are crossed!

Alright, front brake done, I'll hold off on installing the rear until after our ride tomorrow. 9AM in the lake parking lot? My cell is 908-616-8700, name's Pete. Call or post up if you can't make it or are running late, any others are welcome to join.

Alright, front brake done, I'll hold off on installing the rear until after our ride tomorrow. 9AM in the lake parking lot? My cell is 908-616-8700, name's Pete. Call or post up if you can't make it or are running late, any others are welcome to join.

Awesome! Ill text you. Never been to LM, so I'm unsure of the lake parking lot. Time to do some resaerch. Name is Mike.

pete, ill see you guys there 9am if i can get out of bed in time dont wait for me if im not there but im going to try

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom