Lewis Morris...5/25/08...

Lets go Keith Jardine!!!!!

OK:topic:

My sentiments exactly. I just found out my buddy is going to order it on pay per view. SWEET! I'll be drinking beers and watching. Oh and I'll be veto'ing riding tomorrow morning as I'll be getting 18 holes in(that means golf you perves...:p).

:topic:

Memorial Day?

Is anyone going to be pre riding lewis on memorial day? I was hoping to get a ride in and i could on monday.

Curse you, Jim!!!

I'm looking at next week and seeing how I can make it work.
The voices in my head keep saying yes you CAN race Saturday and recover for Sunday... you can do it!! Sure, you can do it!!
Thanks a BUNCH!!!!

So you're in charge of the search and rescue when my sorry @$$ doesn't make it back out.

Wand is always dangerous, but he is inconsistant, so you just never know what you are going to get. Penn on the other hand, he is just amazing. I ahve decided not to go down to LM today, but if there are some faster guys that want to do a 5pm ride tomorow, I could def. be down.

Yea I wasn't so sure about BJ but after watching...damn! That guy has got some skills. He just doesn't look like the typical fighter but whoops some a$$. Just look at Sherk's face after the match...wow.

Good ride today fellers and ladies...Thanks to Maurice for kicking my butt right good, it's always great fun to try and follow super-fast guys:D I got in 4 laps in just under 2 hours, so the course is fast!! We goofed around a bit as well so I reckon on race day it'll be a little quicker:hmmm:?

-Jim.

How about that Jardine...lol ;)

OK, so Keith didnt fair so well. But god damn, does Tito even know what day it is yet???? head kick head kick head kick=lumped up pretty boy

Its obvious Sherk needs to be on the sauce to be a contender. His body mass and his aggression were only a fraction of what the were when he had the needles.

Glad you guys were able to enjoy the great weather.

OK, so Keith didnt fair so well. But god damn, does Tito even know what day it is yet???? head kick head kick head kick=lumped up pretty boy

Its obvious Sherk needs to be on the sauce to be a contender. His body mass and his aggression were only a fraction of what the were when he had the needles.

Glad you guys were able to enjoy the great weather.

I didn't think Jardine had a chance , he's to much of a loose free swinger. Very unorthodox fighting style, sometimes works for him othertimes not so much.

I think Tito had his 15 minutes of fame a long time ago, now he's all mouth and all show and not very good at that. Did you hear him sucking up to Dana White at the end while Rogan was interviewing him.

How BJ Penn can pack such a whallop into such a small frame, and damn he's fast. Sherk NEVER had a chance.

The guy I love to watch is Uriha Faber " the california kid" you wanna talk about skills and fast as lightning moves. He will be a huge name in the UFC as he moves up the ranks and get's more attention.
He fights Jenns Pulver on June 1st , it's on "VS" , so it will be for all to see not a pay per view event which is nice.

Good ride today fellers and ladies...Thanks to Maurice for kicking my butt right good, it's always great fun to try and follow super-fast guys:D I got in 4 laps in just under 2 hours, so the course is fast!! We goofed around a bit as well so I reckon on race day it'll be a little quicker:hmmm:?

-Jim.

Keep up the good work. You should do well come race day.

Cheers,

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom