Let's really bum each other out...

ryderX

Let's really ruin the weekend and talk about our "planned " rides for this weekend that aren't going to happen due to this lovely weather front.
I was planning to lead a group road ride from Cranberry LK, up through Stillwater-Hope into Wallpack past Tillman Ravine near Stokes and over to Highpoint, with a side trip to Sunrise Mt, and back down through the Cullvers Lake area, and head home through the Lafeyette-Sparta area. :mad:
I guess I'll eating and napping for most of the weekend now...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was either going to block the weekend with L5 intervals on both days, or do L5 Saturday and maybe 3 laps of LM Sunday. Looks like I'll be doing the former.

walter

Fourth Party
whether its raining, snowing or sunny on Saturday, I will be moving furniture. Sunday we got a sitter so me and the wife are going to go somewhere and do adult things. Maybe a ride on monday if it isnt to crappy out.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Okay, okay... I'll just come clean everyone. It's all my fault that this weekend is going be complete ass. I just got my bike ready to ride and I sure as f planned on riding. So it's my bad luck and you all get to suffer!!!

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Okay, okay... I'll just come clean everyone. It's all my fault that this weekend is going be complete ass. I just got my bike ready to ride and I sure as f planned on riding. So it's my bad luck and you all get to suffer!!!

Stop taking the blame, we all know it's Norms fault.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i tuned up and set up my mountain bike for commuting, to have a couple of easy pedalling days(yesterday and today). was planning on long exploratory rides this weekend. not anymore though...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry Norm, I tried but they're all over you.

Thanks man, appreciate the help. Looks like my daisy trick didn't work. Of course, the 3 inches we were supposed to wake up to never panned out. It's ugly out there but we'll see.

FWIW, I think the people who go out right now are the ones who really kill the trails. Despite the temps everything is still soft.

Those Norm Haters will also note that the forecats for 8-12 overnight tonight has magically dropped to 1-3. The weathermen are into Fear Mongering almost as much as insurance companies. Fuck 'em all, I say.

ArmyOfNone

norm, don't try to weasel your way out of this by blaming it on someone else. or at least include yourself in the blame.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks man, appreciate the help. Looks like my daisy trick didn't work. Of course, the 3 inches we were supposed to wake up to never panned out. It's ugly out there but we'll see.

FWIW, I think the people who go out right now are the ones who really kill the trails. Despite the temps everything is still soft.

Those Norm Haters will also note that the forecats for 8-12 overnight tonight has magically dropped to 1-3. The weathermen are into Fear Mongering almost as much as insurance companies. Fuck 'em all, I say.

maybe in YOUR neck of the woods, but up here in the snowy north (as in 'mooch, KVSP, mahlon, deer park, LM/PP...ya know, the places we really like to ride) we're still upwards of a foot. yew bastard. :)

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Thank You Norm!!!!

I couldn't bring myself to pack away the xc skis and now I'll get more days in over the next week than i have all season.I think we need a list of xcskirs and maybe start an additional section for planned trips or whatever.Don't you worry about these one hit whiners if you have mtb,road bike, studded tires and xc skis you never have to stop and oh yeah, you aint doin 3 of anything at LM on sun unless they allow snowmobiles...........

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Im'a make 3 snow angels, bitch.

I highly doubt I'll go, but LM being rideable isn't out of the realm of possibility on Sunday.

You clip your right foot in,
You clip your left foot in,
You sit your ass on in,
And you do a little spin...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Im'a make 3 snow angels, bitch.

I highly doubt I'll go, but LM being rideable isn't out of the realm of possibility on Sunday.

You clip your right foot in,
You clip your left foot in,
You sit your ass on in,
And you do a little spin...

clearly you are doing drugs. LM will be under 12" of snow.

ski 'em if you got 'em.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i'm taking out the dirt bike and ripping up the highlands trail. gonna leave some gu wrappers and mtbnj business cards in my wake of destruction...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Make sure you leave a huge crap in the middle of the trail. That way people will think it was a horse and it's ok.

Top Bottom