let's get some rides going...

kerrybelle

All right girls, lets start planning some rides. Anyone planning on riding in the Running of the Dogs race, in April? It will be my first race, ever, in any type of sport. Ruth and I are teaming up. Should be a lot of fun.

Kerry

NJ Jess

Great to hear it!

Wow Kerry, I'm impressed. That's so cool that you and Ruth are going to do the team event. It's lot s of fun. Do you want to hang out afterward for the "all Girls" bike clinic? It will be hosted by Ellen White, a national champion mtb. I think you met her at the Mtbike chick clinic.

I'm not sure about the weather this weekend, but I'd love to start riding Allaire (you know when) with you and Keith, and the gang. I'm still riding my stump fsr, my new bike hasn't come in yet. Spring is just days away!

NJ Jess

Yup, youre right

the all girls clinic Is after the High School race on the 13th of May, my goof. I just got an email from Ellen. She and some friends are riding Kittitany on Saturday March 18th at 1030. Meet at the field parking lot off of Goodale road. Hope to see you there, Jess

rocknrollgirl

Clayton

Jess,
We are riding Clayton at 4 on Wed if you want to come. One rider will be coming out for the first ride post injury, so the pace will be moderate, but I am sure we will still have a great ride.

Ruth

kerrybelle

How was Kittatiny?

Sorry I missed the ride, Saturday. Ruth and I planned to go, but had a change of plans. We had a long ride already planned for Sunday and didn't want to over do it. Hope you guys had a great time!

Kerry

NJ Jess

Cold

Hi Kerry and Ruth, Kittitany was nice, but cold. We had two flat tires and then a bike switch. 16 miles total, and the trails appear in great shape. I probably won't be able to make the Wed ride. I work in Hackensack and dont' get off work till 330. Spring is coming! we will ride soon, Jess

kerrybelle

Hartshorne 10am Sunday

Connie and I are planning to ride Harshorne, 10am Sunday. We may change the location to Allaire, depending on what the weather does. Hope to see some of you there.
Kerry

NJ Jess

sounds good

Hey Kerry, If its a 10 am ride, I think I can make it. Call me if it changes to Allaire. smiles, Jess

kerrybelle

Ride Changed to Allaire 9:30-10:00am

Due to the holiday traffic, we will be riding at Allaire. Hope to see you there.
Kerry

Top Bottom