Lets cut some new trail 1/29 is on. 9am

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I have flagged a 1/3 mile reroute that i've been eyeing up for some time.

Let’s meet on Sunday the 29th at 9 at at the s Middlebush rd crossing. We can open the gate and park at the old house.

Should be out till noon or a bit later.

I have some tools.. but bring stuff you like. (Electric saws are cool). Silky saws will be good.

This will be about opening a corridor through a ton of tight trees and overgrowth

We won’t finish the same day as there will be a substantial amount of ground work and a bit of boardwalk building later on.

Should be a nice day. Hope to see you out there.

Last edited:
I'm not going to be around. Let me know if you need the equipment, or if I can follow your first pass next week.

Which lot? Need me to bring any tools? Also, I can do before 9 if that works
1674921260211.png

I'll open this gate.. Drive up this lane. Cut back the overgrowth yesterday.

1674921370957.png

Thanks to everyone for showing up. Sorry I had to bail so suddenly without saying bye, but I had to jet home quickly… which ended up being a not so quick jet home (my bike didn’t want to start again).

Can’t wait to see the next stage of this trail cut!

I’m the trail fairy

I was working 9:30 to 11. I walked the trail start to end a couple times. Someone said you disappeared with a couple of ladies at some point 🫣 haha. Were you at the right place?
Our trail boss was working from the opposite end of the new trail yesterday; we met him later at the tree stand beer bottle dump site.
Must have been a very experienced hunter given the volume of beer bottles dropped below the stand.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions