Let’s talk dropper posts

JDurk

tldw (too long, didn't watch)
was the answer yes? please say yes.
Didn't watch it either. Yet. Will watch at warp video speed.

Edit: just watched, here's the Cliff's notes.
1657136093914.png

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I Ordered service kits from PNW on 10/26/22 and the order was never fulfilled. I got an email today saying they can ship the parts and offered a free in house service. I declined because i roasted the unserviced dropper and went back to fox. Rip.

Cassinonorth

Wolftooth Resolve dropper post - anyone have one?

I do. I apparently was one of the first purchases according to WT back in December 2022. My post went limp after a year of use, ~70 hours? Contacted WT, shipped the post to them in Minnesota, they did a full service on the post and replaced the oil with what they use now...all free of charge. Zero complaints with how that went down, it's been perfect since it's come back.

As for performance, it's pretty amazing. It's so smooth and just about the perfect speed. Very light actuation. Compared to let's say...a OneUp v2? It's a premium post...up there with BY Revive and the like. I will say it does get some light sag which is quickly fixed by a quick self bleed which you can do while riding.

I'm very curious to test it against the OneUp V3 which seems similar in tech but I'm keeping the Resolve for one of my bikes for sure.

Kaleidopete

I notice my rockshok reverb axs dropper is "lazy" these cold mornings.
I start out riding like a clown and after 1/2 mile it starts working properly. need servicing?

one piece crank

I do. I apparently was one of the first purchases according to WT back in December 2022. My post went limp after a year of use, ~70 hours? Contacted WT, shipped the post to them in Minnesota, they did a full service on the post and replaced the oil with what they use now...all free of charge. Zero complaints with how that went down, it's been perfect since it's come back.

As for performance, it's pretty amazing. It's so smooth and just about the perfect speed. Very light actuation. Compared to let's say...a OneUp v2? It's a premium post...up there with BY Revive and the like. I will say it does get some light sag which is quickly fixed by a quick self bleed which you can do while riding.

I'm very curious to test it against the OneUp V3 which seems similar in tech but I'm keeping the Resolve for one of my bikes for sure.
Right after that post I ordered my Arctodus with the WT Resolve. It has been flawless.
I start out riding like a clown and after 1/2 mile it starts working properly. need servicing?
When I had a Specialized Command post, this was my indication to add a couple PSI.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I’ll add another “so far, so good” for the Wolftooth dropper.

Installed mine in early November 2023, so not in service all that long. Apparently, I’m the first Halter’s rider to give this post a go.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mine sagged and I did this and it’s good as new

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The only
Issue i ever had with the reverb is super sluggish below freezing reverbs have 50 and 100 hr services so you might be due.

Top Bottom