Lenosky riding mahlon in Bike Magazine

HumanVise

Is Cascade that technical? I don't think so.

There's a section that may not actually be Cascade that is very close to it off the pine swamp loop. Entrance is very close to the party spot fire ring. Some big ass boulders up there, I think it's got red trail markers if memory serves me.

Just a guess....time for a recon mission.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm thinking it's north Jersey. Definitely North Jersey.

Glad to be able to help you guys out ;)

idbrian

Crotch Rot
There is some nice technical sections over there in the vicinity of cascade. I tend to spend more time in the northern section of the park. After stumbling across a bad ass rock garden on the highlands trail near cascade i want to go back and explore. Is the green trail after Cascade any good?

HumanVise

For my clarification, if you ride Cascade CCW and intersect with the boulder trail is that the end of Cascade? What I'm talking about is crossing over the Boulder trail and continuing. Is that still considered Cascade? Some nice rock gardens, a few logs and boulders in that general direction.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What I'm talking about is crossing over the Boulder trail and continuing. Is that still considered Cascade?

You ever think we need a name for every trail in this state? I do.

We need better maps of every park. I'm partial to those hand drawn jobbies like RVCC has for Ringwood.

Let's call the trail you refer to as Son of Snigglet. Wait. Son of Cascade.

Ok, so I won't make the Trail Naming Committee. So sue me.

Shaggz

A strong 7
There's a section that may not actually be Cascade that is very close to it off the pine swamp loop. Entrance is very close to the party spot fire ring. Some big ass boulders up there, I think it's got red trail markers if memory serves me.

Just a guess....time for a recon mission.
that is exactly where I was thinking...

idbrian

Crotch Rot
For my clarification, if you ride Cascade CCW and intersect with the boulder trail is that the end of Cascade? What I'm talking about is crossing over the Boulder trail and continuing. Is that still considered Cascade? Some nice rock gardens, a few logs and boulders in that general direction.

If you go across and slightly to the right, i believe that is the green blazed trail. I guess i should venture into there.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
If you go across and slightly to the right, i believe that is the green blazed trail. I guess i should venture into there.

This is metaldork going through one of the rock gardens on the green trail after the base of Cascade....

2573365124_91028dff0c_b.jpg

Top Bottom